3/8/08

Can you insure a car in another state if you are not the primary driver?

Answer :
Should this be any more complicated than to simply keep paying the premiums on the NJ car to the NJ insurance company? I don't think they would really care where you are as long as they are told where the car is garaged and who is the primary operator.

Answer :
My daughter is presently going to college in another state and will be using one of her uncle's cars that is owned by his business, but he does not want to insure her or put her on his insurance, i added her to my policy in the state of hawaii for her permanant residency is here in hawaii, how do i go about doing this?

Answer :
The current answer from my insurance company is NO!!
yet my name is on the title, it appears that I will heve to sell the car to my son

1 comment:

monimtw said...

nice blog i must admit,
i have a similar website and a blog about automobiles.
would you like to link with my blog and site.

check my blog at
http://www.hybridcarsonline.blogspot.com
check my site at
http://www.moneydam.com

if interested to link with my blog pls put a coment on my blog so that we can havea happy link exchange.
hopping to hear from you soon.

monish mathew