Where can you purchase workman's comp insurance?

If you are an employee, you have it for any injury suffered while you are at work.

If you are NOT an employee, but rather a business-owner, needing to provide coverage, the answer to this depends on what state you are in.

Two states are 'exclusive fund' states. Ohio is one and the other escapes me just now.

If not an exclusive fund state, there will be still be a 'state fund' in place. You can purchase your coverage there, or from any private carriers that offer WC coverage in your state.

Check with the Agent/Broker who handles the rest of your Business Insurance.
for more info. visit steveshorr.com

No comments: